Getting ready for the move


We are getting ready for next month's move. Lots of things to organise, plan and sell (thank God for ebay!)

It's all a bit of a logistical nightmare really trying to co-ordinate removal men, two sets of estate agents, 2 small children, Lisa starting back at work, me commuting on the train, 2 cats, bonds, keys, cleaners etc. etc. etc.

One of my concerns is also in the midst of all the shenanigans the World Cup will be on and I fear that depending on arrangements I may not be able to watch the important matches!

I have been drinking green tea. I am now officially healthy. The two great things I've discovered are:

1. It tastes quite nice now they make green tea with cranberry or green tea with early grey. Green tea on its own is still a really acquired taste I reckon

2. It does not stain your cup (like normal tea or coffee) and that's got to be good news for the teeth

3. You don't have to faff about with buying and storing milk and constantly making sure you're not pouring cheesey yoghurt into your cup.

Ok, so as I was writing the list, it turned into 3 points, sue me why don't you :P

No comments: